SUMMER DANCE CAMPS 2018
PRINCESS DANCE CAMP FOR GIRLS AGES 3 - 7
This week-long camp is designed to help young girls discover a love of dance and creative movement, with an emphasis on ballet and jazz. Dancers will practice simple techniques, dance positions, and learn a choreographed group dance to perform for parents on the last day of camp. They'll also enjoy princes story time, dressing in princess costumes, and dancing to princess music!
CURRENTLY OPEN WEEKS
- July 9 - 13 (Note: Age 3-4 camp is full - waitlist only)
- Age 3 - 4: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm, Monday - Friday
- Age 5 - 7: 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Age 3 - 4 (1.5 hours per day): $60 per 1-Week Camp
- Age 5 - 7 (2 hours per day): $75 per 1-Week Camp
Dancers should wear comfortable dance attire (a leotard and tights or leggings). Dance skirts are ok. Ballet slippers can be worn (optional) or bare feet. As you can see, we are a little more relaxed about attire during Summer Camps than during the regular dance year.
You are welcome to either drop your children off and leave them during their camp times, or stay in our waiting room.