We are looking for experienced dancers to help teach our summer 2016 Princess Dance Camps!
ABOUT THE CAMPS
For girls ages 3-6, this week-long camp will help them discover a love of dance and creative movement. Students will receive instruction in various styles of dance, with emphasis on ballet, jazz and creative movement. Dancers will practice simple techniques, dance positions, and learn a choreographed group dance to perform for parents on the last day of camp. They will also enjoy healthy snacks and fun crafts. Each camp is 2 hours per day Monday-Friday of a single week.
ABOUT THE JOB
- During dance camp weeks you'll teach girls ages 3-6 for 4 hours per day with a lunch break between classes (estimated class times are 10:00 a.m. -12:00 noon and 12:30 - 2:30 p.m.)
- You will be co-teaching each class with another teacher.
- Must have dance experience, including dancing in a studio or on a team.
- Must be able to teach basic ballet and jazz technique and choreography in a way that girls of this age will understand and enjoy.
- Must currently or have recently danced at a studio or on a team.
- You will be provided with the curriculum, music, and equipment needed to teach the camps, as well as the supplies for crafts and snacks to serve.
- Studio is located in North Lehi near the Outlets at Traverse Mountain.
- Must be good at working with children, including patience and caring.
- A great part-time summer job and excellent experience for your resume and college applications!
- Pay is $12/hour