TANYA'S DANCE AND FITNESS STUDIO IS NOW
AND WE'RE MOVING TO A BRAND NEW BUILDING 5 MINUTES AWAY!
I started Tanya's Dance & Fitness Studio 5 years ago in my basement with a love for dance and fitness and high hopes for what it could become. I've been able to build out a dance program that people love, and host a few really fun fitness classes along the way.
Unfortunately, we've outgrown our in-home studio space. With the limits Lehi City puts on how many classes we can offer in a residential location, our classes always fill quickly and we have too many dancers left on the waitlist. We also aren't able to offer as many different types of classes as we'd like, including those for older and more experienced dancers as they progress. We have had to almost completely eliminate our fitness classes as well because of these limits.
After over a year of searching for a new space, we met another dance studio, Just Dance Arts Academy, that was also looking to move into a new building. It didn't take long to realize how much our studios complemented each other and that combining into one dance studio, under the name Just Dance, would be a really great thing. I will also be building out the Fitness side in a big way under the name Evolve Fitness!
HERE'S WHY I'M EXCITED:
- The new space that we're building together (to be completed this Fall) will include 4 large dance and fitness rooms with state-of-the-art flooring and equipment. It's just 5 minutes away (as close as possible as we could get to our current location!) To see where the studio will be, click HERE.
- While we have traditionally only been able to offer classes for younger dancers (up to age 10), Just Dance will provide opportunities for dancers to progress all the way through high school graduation. We will also offer competition teams for those who want to participate in them.
- As Just Dance, we will be able to offer new types of dance classes, including tap, contemporary, modern, and tumbling.
- Just Dance has an impressive collection of instructors that are accomplished dancers and great teachers. Some of our amazing teachers will also be joining us!
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF THIS EXCITING NEW CHAPTER:
- Visit the Just Dance website at justdanceutah.com, where Fall 2018 classes are now open! You can register directly HERE. Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions about which class(es) might be a good fit.
- Follow us on Instagram: Just Dance (instagram.com/justdancedancers1) and Evolve Fitness (instagram.com/evolvefitnessutah)
- Like Evolve on Facebook (facebook.com/evolvefitnessutah)
Have questions? Contact me, Tanya Rasmussen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (801) 891-7810